Automotive Service Technician
Sign-on Bonus for qualified applicants!!
As a family-owned dealership of 50+ years, Hawkins Chevrolet is looking for an experienced Chevrolet Automotive Technician. Prefer ASE certification or willingness to qualify. GM Training and certifications preferred, but there is opportunity to become certified on the job. Interested candidates please apply!
• 2-3 years’ experience with all GM automotive repair preferred.
• Perform work defined on the repair order, with efficiency and in accordance with dealership requirements and regulations.
• Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
• Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
• Communicate directly with Service Advisor, in order for the customer to be informed if any additional service is needed.
• Ability to provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
• Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
• Transmission and diesel experience preferred. Wage benefits come with this training/experience.
Salary: $41,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
Simple IRA (401k)
Life and Disability insurance
Extended Illness Provisions
6 Paid holidays