Rent a Car from Hawkins Chevrolet
Hawkins Chevrolet offers a nice selection of vehicles for you to rent on a daily or weekly basis. If you are coming to town to visit family, need a vehicle while your car is in for a mechanical breakdown or even in the body shop? We have a great option for you. Our service is also ideal for people who need a second vehicle ONLY occasionally. We work with many insurance companies to limit your exposure in case your vehicle is tied up due to an accident. Contact us for details. Below are the rental vehicles we have available and their cost.
- Compact Car: Chevy Cruze or similar - $32.50 per day or $205.00 per week (plus taxes)
- Midsize Car: Chevy Malibu or similar - $39.50 per day of $235.00 per week (plus taxes)
- Full-size Car: Chevy Impala or similar - $49.50 per day or $290.00 per week (plus taxes)
- Mini Van (7 Pass): Chevy Traverse or similar - $59.50 per day or $335.00 per week (plus taxes)
- Every rental includes one hundred free miles per day (700 weekly). Excess mileage charge is $0.15/mile
- Must be 25 years old to rent and no one under 21 is allowed to drive.
- Must have valid driver's license, full coverage insurance and major credit card.
- At beginning of rental, we will take a deposit on your credit card for the daily charge times the number of planned rental days. We will then charge the balance of the mileage charge (if any), taxes and fuel charges (if necessary) to your credit card on your return.
- Please fill vehicle with fuel before returning rental.
Do you offer unlimited mileage rentals? So sorry, but we don't have unlimited mileage rental. Large rental companies in metro/airport locations can afford unlimited mileage rentals because they have a large fleet and only a low percentage of their rentals are driven a long distance. Most of their rentals are short, in-town business rentals. Because of this, they can keep their per vehicle mile average in line even with those who want the higher level of miles. In our rural location, almost everyone who rents takes the rental outside our local area. We minimize the mileage costs by allowing 100 free miles per day.
What if I need to return a rental vehicle after hours? We allow the flexibility to return the vehicle after hours. We will calculate the rental fee based on when you return the vehicle and charge the final fee to your credit card. You can make arrangements to have us mail you your final billing. Also, one day is a 24 hour period; however we don't have an hourly charge if you go slightly over a day. We aren't that picky!
What if I bring the car back without filling it with gas? Not a problem, we will go fill it up and charge your credit card EXACTLY what it cost to fill it.